Sun, Sep 10|
Valérie & Viktoria Atelier
Menopause Magic - Ayurveda & Ceramic workshop
For women who want to embrace perimenopause & menopause.
Time & Location
Sep 10, 10:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Valérie & Viktoria Atelier, Dorfstrasse 29, 8914 Aeugst am Albis, Switzerland
About the event
We all know that during the perimenopause/menopause period, many changes occur that cannot be controlled.
𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐑𝐓/𝐁𝐇𝐑𝐓, 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝.
This Menopause Magic workshop is for you if
➡️ you are already in your perimenopause or menopause phase and are seeking to manage symptoms & maintain balance holistically.
➡️ you are not there yet but are proactively seeking a holistic understanding of these transformative periods.
➡️ you want to have some creative fun and delicious homemade Indian lunch while you explore the Ayurvedic teachings on this subject.
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞, 𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮. However, all of these adjustments need to be adapted to your unique circumstances, daily routines, and how you respond to your environment.
This workshop is designed to offer you an Ayurvedic perspective. Through it, you can:
➡️ 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐲 (𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭) 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐀𝐲𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬
➡️ 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐲𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜 𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬
➡️ 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨
➡️ 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞!
10 am - 12 pm: Ayurvedic teachings by Prachi on how to achieve harmony during this transitional phase of life.
- understand hormonal health from the ayurveda perspective
- gain practical knowledge to manage common symptoms like dryness, weight gain, mood swings, hot flashes etc using Ayurvedic techniques, herbal remedies, and lifestyle adjustments
- acquire insights into self-care rituals, nutrition, and daily practices that promote harmony and vitality in your life
- learn simple techniques to bring calmness and harmony to your nervous system
- understand how to develop greater stability, vitality and self-compassion through this natural transition
At its core, Ayurveda is about finding balance in all aspects of your life. This includes your diet, daily routine, exercise habits, and even your relationships. By taking a personalised approach, Ayurveda can help you take control of your health & well-being.
12 pm - 1 pm: Delicious organic homemade vegan Indian lunch menu by Deepty.
Between the two sessions indulge in the authentic flavors of India, lovingly cooked to nourish you. This culinary experience embraces the essence of homemade goodness and the richness of Indian cuisine.
1 pm - 3 pm: Therapeutic clay workshop by Viktoria who will guide you on how to make a pinch/thumb pot.
The focus will be on creating a personal connection with the clay rather than making the perfect pot. With mindfulness and in rhythm with the breath you will work to ease your mind and soothe your senses.
- Explore the clay while learning how to knead it
- Comprehend how to shape a functional pot from a lob of clay by using the ancient pinching technique
- Try other structure making techniques like carving or using a stamp on your pinch pot
3pm - 3:30 pm: Closing ceremony
Prachi Deshpande - As an "Empowering Guide," I use Āyurveda to educate and accompany individuals on their journey to a happy, healthy long life. My vision is to spread the knowledge of Ayurveda so that people can live in harmony with themselves & their environment.
Viktoria Jeanroy - I make functional, unique pottery which aim to reflect the endless creativity that we all have in our hearts. Pottery is my meditation , it is about reconnecting with the present moment, returning to the beauty of simplicity and enjoying life at a slower pace.
Deepty Mudhra - As a passionate home cook, I consider cooking as a meditative therapy which took off as a hobby and now turned into passion which I enjoy to the core. Through my page @littledesiresculinary, I aim to introduce authentic lost recipes and versatility of the Indian cuisine and would passionately love to spread flavours and tastes beyond Naan and Curries.
Your ticket includes:
- a delicious organic vegan homemade indian lunch
- all material required for the ceramic session
- burning and glazing of your pinch pot - please note that your pot will be glazed by Viktoria (we will agree on the color before) and therefore needs to stay in the atelier for glazing & 2 rounds of burning. You can either pick it up in about 2-3 weeks time or ask it to be sent by post for a small fee.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn, relax, and unleash your artistic abilities in a supportive and nurturing environment.
Join us if you are eager to embrace this natural transition with the knowledge and tools to experience it as it should be!
From CHF 139.00 to CHF 159.00
EARLY BIRD ENDS ON 10th AUGUST. The ticket includes - all material required for the ceramic class, - The glazing & baking of your clay pinch pot -Lunch -Tea & refreshments
From CHF 139.00 to CHF 159.00
Sale endedPrice optionPriceQuantityTotal